We have the potential to engage in research and provide support services on strategic issues related to a client’s particular needs and we tailor our research services to meet each client’s demands.
Some of the areas we engage in research include:
- Business environment regulation (organizational and company compliance to applicable legal frameworks), including fiscal policy research,
- Internal organizational structuring and restructuring strategies of business operations in different sectors
- Business development strategies in different industries,
- Market research, marketing methodologies and strategies,
- Intellectual property related issues, including searches, registrations and infringements of copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial designs, the management and marketing of Intellectual property rights, brand development and management.
- International trade researches, including negotiations of contracts involving businesses in different legal jurisdictions, shipping and intermodal transport regulations, jurisdictional trade practices, documentary credit practices and other means of trade finance, jurisdictional customs practices.
- Government practices, policies and issues of business development in different countries